When you work with Pam, you can be confident you are working with a true professional in the business. A lifelong area resident, Pam has over 25 years experience, close to $210 million in career sales and even teaches other agents as a licensed real estate continuing education instructor.
Not quite ready to sell, take a look at some great information and checklists about selling.
What makes Pam successful and an asset to You in selling your property is that:
- Pam listens to Your needs and wants
- She advises You based on experience
- Pam is certified in property staging to help you present your property in the best manner possible
- She knows what is happening in Your particular area
- She is flexible and understanding of Your individual circumstances and time frame
- She is Your advocate and negotiates agressively on Your behalf
- She will help You stage Your property
- She communicates with You every step of the way
- She will recommend lawyers, trades and services if You need them
- She can help You overcome any obstacles and problems that may arise
- She is there for You from beginning to end
Pam’s Unmatched Marketing Menu
Internet Marketing– Keller Williams puts your property in the most highly visited sites on the Internet plus every listing has multiple pictures and an expanded descriptions ensuring that your property will get the maximum number of views. Internet Sites:
- Realtor.com- The most visited real estate site on the Internet
- Realtor.com Featured Homes- When your home is a Featured Home it will come up before others and will be seen approximately 5 times more than others*
- KW.com- Keller Williams national site
- PamHillebrand.com- Your listing will get additional exposure on my site
Print Advertising– Targeted advertising to bring results
Promotional Materials– I provide a flyer and a full color, multi-page brochure for your listing as well as the highly recognizable Keller Williams sign.
Relocation– Keller Williams is a nationally known company of top producing agents which provides a steady source of high quality buyers from all over the country.
Personal Network– Over the past 20 plus years I have built relationships with other brokers, vendors and my own personal friends and clients who periodically send me buyers who may be interested in your property.
- Brokers locally and nationally I have met and done business with
- Vendors associated with the real estate business
- Past clients
- Current clients
- Friends and acquaintances